E T N – Q P
The Training Program
The training programme
(2011-2013) is developed in parallel with the mentoring activity. It will help
to award a professional certification in project management.
Three main components are identified :
1. The PMI personal certification:
· CAPM: “Designed for those with less project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management”.
· PMP: After 3 years, “PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects”.
2. The workshop
· Organized every year, it will address a specific item during 2-3 days, where basic and advanced methods will be discussed, and some practices
3. Training sessions on:
· Principles (quality and Project Management)
· Requirements from clients (IO, F4E, …)
· Best practices shared by associates and others …
The trainee will be evaluated each year. The training programme will be adapted according to the result of the assessment.
© Laurent Jourd’heuil - CEA